TMI’s flagship Time Manager learning solution, typically delivered as a 2 day workshop, helps you to address work-life balance, take control of your energy levels, reduce stress and achieve your desired results by using skills and applying practical techniques in your daily work and life.
Anyone who wishes to address their worklife balance, achieve their goals, reduce stress, increase energy levels and become a peak performer.
- Better performance and more energy
- Accomplish the tasks that get you your results
- Greater flexibility with clearer perspective of priorities whilst reducing procrastination
- Improved creativity and decision making
- Reduced stress, irritation and fatigue
- Reduced risk of failing to meet deadlines
- Save time by keeping your papers organised
Enquire for prices
This course is typically ran over 2 days
You will leave this course able to:
- Effectively use the 5 TMI practical principles of Time Planning
- Sort and organise their work space based on a self-assessment
- Manage day-to-day workload using practical tips and techniques
- Deal with e-mail overload
- Use 29 E-mail tips and techniques for reading, sending and filing e-mails
- Set practical and achievable goals using the TMI results philosophy
- Identify the benefits of building and maintaining a decision base of tasks
- Use a priority matrix to sort important and urgent tasks
- Manage interruptions, time stealers and implement Red and Green time
- Use 3 principles for effective networking internally and externally
- Recognise the importance of the first 4 minutes
- Instil a philosophy of “Time Being Your Life”!