Our Global Account Management open course will equip your sales people with the skills and understanding they need to successfully implement, engage and manage your most strategic accounts.
Those individuals in the sales function who are currently or are due to have Global Account responsibilities
- Implement strategies to develop and protect global accounts
- Foster strong multi-level relationships with internal and external stakeholders to successfully implement and develop global accounts
- Analyse relationships, competitors, services and value proposition for global accounts identifying risks and developing strategies to overcome them
£1,899 excl. VAT.
This course is typically held over 3 days
You will leave this course able to:
- Work Global Accounts to their full potential
- Develop effective strategies for implementing global accounts within your business
- Analyse relationships, competitors, services and the value proposition for Global Accounts
- Understand the role of strategic planning and mapping in developing multi-level relationships and ensuring every engagement strengthens your position as a trusted partner
- Create different value propositions for different stakeholders
- Identify risks and strategies for minimising risks
- Understand the role cultural difference play in Global Account Management and how to harness differences to motivate and influence