This sales training course will allow your team to build an overall awareness of their own wellbeing both as individuals and as a group, allowing them to cope more under pressure and support one another in times of stress.
Sales managers in organisations where employee wellbeing has been recognised as a crucial ingredient to organisational productivity, engagement and ultimately success
- Better understand your own psychological wellbeing as well as how to better manage and support members of your team
- Increase your confidence in managing stress-related issues within your team
- Improve levels of emotional awareness within your team, enabling employees to cope with stress and threats to wellbeing by developing self-regulation and coping capabilities
£699 excl. VAT.
The course is typically held over 1 day
You will leave this course able to:
- Aware of the components of and benefits of resilience
- Better identify and manage stressful situations
- Equipped with techniques and strategies to adapt and self-coach
- Able to lead effectively through periods of change, challenge or uncertainty
- Poised to increase productivity and wellbeing within their sales team
- Engaged by the commitment of their organisation to build a work environment committed to the wellbeing of its people