This 2 part course provides a safe environment needed for sales managers to explore, learn and perfect the sales management skills required to effectively develop and lead high performing sales teams.
Experienced, newly appointed and potential Sales Managers, as well as Senior Sales Professionals seeking an in-depth appreciation of sales leadership.
- Motivate your team, focusing on their strengths to achieve results
- Coach your team for optimum performance
- Use a clear business plan for developing, forecasting and measuring business
- Confidently prepare and deliver productive and motivational sales meetings
- Use tools to identify, measure and analyse team activity and align to core business objectives
£1,899 excl. VAT.
Part 2 of this course is held over 3 days. Timings for each day are:
Day 1: 9:00 — 17:30
Day 2: 9:00 — 17:30
Day 3: 9:00 — 17:00
You will leave this course able to:
- Identify your own sales management style and improve performance by adapting your approach to meet the needs of your team
- Lead and motivate your sales team to achieve results in both good and challenging times
- Establish realistic Key Performance Indicators for individuals and the team as a whole
- Organise yourself, your priorities and your time effectively
- Recruit and select high performing salespeople
- Prepare and deliver impactful and motivational team meetings
- Benchmark and coach your team during field visits
- Conduct effective performance reviews
- Create your own Development Diary and Personal Action Plan to help you, your team and your company long after the programme